Retail Store Manager | Cinori Clifton Hill | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2021|
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team and our loyal customers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success. We are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Midas, Mollini, Ziera, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, Diana Ferrari and online retailer, Styletread!
Cinori Clifton Hill are looking for a Retail Store Manager! Our Store Manager has a passion for delivering genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and embracing teamwork.
With your passion for customer service, you'll also:
- Empower and inspire your team of Sales Assistants
- Motivate your team to reach and exceed sales targets and KPI's
- Express your creative flare through Visual merchandising
- Collaborate with Area / State Manager to achieve operational goals
To be successful you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous team leadership experience in a customer service environment
- A consultative approach to selling and offer personalised solutions
- The ability to contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
- Preferred experience in managing rosters and store KPI's
Why you should join us:
You'll be offered ongoing training and development opportunities, generous employee discount for you and your immediate family, incentives earned on achieving sales performance and a roster to support work/life balance.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!
COVID-19 Candidate Update: To ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers, we have implemented a range of new health and safety measures instore including protective equipment, signage and social distancing protocols. Where possible we will conduct our interview processes over phone or via digital channels, and, where a face-to-face interview is required, we will strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.