Communications Specialist | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2022|
When you join Munro Footwear Group ("MFG"), you join more than just Australia's largest privately-owned footwear company. Our organisation has a people-first approach, with the Communications Department playing a pivotal role in how we engage and communicate with our national team. Sounds like a team you want to be a part of? Keep reading.
About the opportunity:
We are so excited to be searching for a Communications Specialist to join our newly revitalised Communications team. With several exciting projects in the pipeline, you'll jump straight into a broad range of communications and employee engagement initiatives. As a pivotal team member, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring our team remains informed and inspired by our vision.
This opportunity will see you partner with stakeholders across the business on all things communication, specifically:
- Internal communications, across an expansive range of communications outputs; speaking notes, editorial stories, executive messaging – the lot!
- Coordination and development of the company's monthly newsletters for all our internal audiences across retail, warehouse and support office
- Producing and contributing to varied content requirements from video projects to bringing content to life through design tools such as Canva.
You're comfortable managing multiple workflows with competing deadlines, can write captivating and informative content with your eyes closed, and are eager to deliver best practices communication across our business.
And can talk to us about your:
- Demonstrated ability to write content across various mediums and voices
- Initiative and desire to refine and enhance internal communication offerings
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, which support your ability to coordinate tasks and stakeholders to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud and communications platforms like Mailchimp (desirable)
- Positive, professional outlook and passion for internal communication's role in employee engagement.
Our culture and benefits
We believe that great things can happen outside the traditional 9-5. You'll enjoy a hybrid working model, with the option to spread your time between our Abbotsford Support Office and home. Our Support Office is our hub of collaboration and participation, where our most innovative ideas and projects come to life.
If you're ready to further develop your career in communications in a collaborative and high-performing environment, we'd love to hear from you!