Second in Charge (2IC) Mathers Canberra Centre | ACT
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
- UNLIMITED earning potential based on sales performance
- Generous 50% discounts on all Munro Footwear Group brands
- Manage, coach & mentor a fantastic and friendly team!
We have exciting part time opportunitiy available for an Assistant Manager (2IC) to supervise and lead our Mathers team in Canberra ACT!
About the role:
Our Managers are the core of our business and play a pivotal role in assisting to drive store success by leading the team to provide world-class customer service and delivering on sales and KPIs. Responsibilities include training and coaching your team, reporting on business metrics, visual merchandising, inventory control and driving a personalised sales experience!
- Weekly earnings with our fantastic UNLIMITED Incentives!
- Up to 50% off discounts on all footear brands in store and across all other brands
- Training and development opportunities for career progression
- Fun and upbeat culture with the opportunity to progress across multiple brands!
We are looking for people who:
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
- Have the confidence to follow and promote our new sales direction
- Demonstrate a passion for Sales and Customer Service
- Have a strong work ethic, are reliable and a team player
- Have outstanding customer service skills, and experience working in retail fashion
- Are motivated by the challenge of driving sales to reach targets, and the ability to motivate a team to do so.
Mathers understands that both style and comfort begin with your shoes. Founded in 1923, we stock a wide range of leading Australian and international brands in more than 40 stores nationally, and pride ourselves on providing products of premium quality and unsurpassed comfort. With notable names such as Diana Ferrari, Colorado, ABEO, Portland and more, you'll find there's something for every foot at Mathers.