Store Manager Williams Hurstville | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
- Generous employee discounts up to 50% off on all footwear brands
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities for Career progression
- Boost your earnings weekly with our fantastic unlimited incentives
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Store Manager to lead and manage a team of 6 at our Williams Hursville Store in NSW!
About the role:
As a Store Manager you will be required to hit the ground running and lead a team of 6 by example! Your responsibilities will include:
- Training and coaching of your team across all products in store
- Managing and monitoring store sales targets and KPI's
- Visual merchandising and store presentation
- Inventory management and stock volume control
- Liaising with the Area / State Manager to achieve store financial and operational goals
We are looking for people who:
- Preferred 2 years retail management experience
- Previous experience in managing rosters and store KPI's
- Have a consultative approach to selling and offer personalised solutions
- Have the ability to motivate the team and achieve extraordinary sales results
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for training and development of their team
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
- Generous discounts of up to 50% off on all Munro Footwear Group brands
- Strong management support & a focus on career progression within the company
- Achievable Sales Incentive Program for all employees
Founded in 1864, Williams is trusted by generations of Australian families as the destination for shoes to suit every occasion. Today there are more than 100 Williams stores across Australia stocking favourite names such as Colorado, Diana Ferrari, Corelli, Clarks, and many more. Our continued success stems from a commitment to understanding the footwear needs of everyday Australians and a unique approach that is spirited, fun and unpretentious.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then don't delay....apply today & join the Williams team!
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information About Us visit our website www.munrofootweargroup.com.au