Store Manager | Midas | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jun-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Flagship Store Manager for Midas, located on the newly renovated Elizabeth Street, David Jones. A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
- Flagship location - lead the number 1 store in the country!
- Training & Development opportunities for career progression
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- Manage, coach & mentor a fantastic and friendly team!
Key responsibilities include:
- Training and coaching of your team across all products in store
- Managing and monitoring store sales targets and KPI's
- Visual merchandising and store presentation
- Inventory management and stock volume control
- Liaising with the Area / State Manager to achieve store financial and operational goals
We are looking for people who:
- Have at least 2 years retail management experience within a high volume team
- Demonstrate high confidence to lead by example and approach customers and deliver outstanding customer service
- Have the ability to motivate the team of 6 and achieve extraordinary sales results
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for training and development of their team
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
MIDAS is an iconic shoe brand synonymous with uncompromising quality and timeless elegance. Inspired by the latest looks from Italy and the boardwalks of Europe, Midas strives to bring fashion forward pieces to Australian women of discerning taste.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now, we would love to hear from you!