Customer Care Representative | Melbourne Head Office
|Support Office Administration
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Develop an exciting career in Customer Care with Australia's Largest Footwear Group
- This opportunity will work with exciting footwear brands across MFG
- Enjoy Flexible/Hybrid working and say YES to more of life's BIG, little moments!
Before we talk about the role; did you know that we have hybrid working (2 days from home - 3 days in the office), we have monthly town hall meetings, table tennis table, free gym, free coffee (really good coffee), life leave (more leave for when you need it), Development Dollars (more investment in you!) an amazing culture - lots of catch ups (usually with cake) and an open, light, collaborative and supportive work place. Well that is only the beginning..... back to this amazing opportunity.
About Your Next Role
Our Customer Care team is the communications epicentre of our business. Working hard to provide the best customer experience and service through our omni-channel contact centre, we love connecting and supporting our customers.
Due to company growth, we are looking for our next Customer Care Representative to work with our well-known brands including Styletread, Australia's largest online footwear platform. If you love fashion and working with an awesome team, then this could be your next dream job!
Why you are going to love working with our Customer Care team;
We have a Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm) Customer Care team who not only have fun, but love what they do.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for all inbound calls, emails, processing returns, exchanges, and general enquiries. As part of our continued customer service excellence, you will exceed customer expectations, be pro-active in following up customer queries online while adhering to best practice in all customer experience interactions.
- You will have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Show confidence and experience working in a contact centre or similar sales/online support role.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills via email, phone and in person!
- Have high standards and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organisation skills
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Love working in a great team environment
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. We want you to grow and mature with the rest of the organisation. If you like working with a fabulous team, and would love to you're your career in a dynamic organisation then we invite you to explore this role - we would love to hear from you.
More about Us
With more than 290+ stores and 2500+ employees nationally and a brand-new state-of-the-art distribution centre, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mathers, Williams, Diana Ferrari, and Australia's largest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
Why You Are Going to Love Working At Munro;
There has never been a more exciting time to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! We offer a flexible, friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all our Brands.
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- An extra 4 days a year of ‘Life Leave'
- Flexible Paid Parental Leave
- A competitive Salary Package
- Career Growth and development opportunities with a fun & friendly team
- Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you'll have access to professional and confidential counselling and support services