Marketing Coordinator | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Mar-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to be moving into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford in April this year!
About the Role
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing team with planning all online and in-store marketing activity across MFG. You will be responsible for ensuring end to end execution of all image marketing activities as per agreed marketing plans in addition to planning and execution of EDM and social media activities. Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role will also support with the reporting and analysis of all marketing activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning & execution of brand social media platform and associated sales channels
- Planning and execution of brand EDM calendar, briefing process to content team, liaising closely with Merchandise and Digital teams
- Collaborating with the Content team to produce valuable, consistent and engaging content for websites, social media and other communication channels
- Assisting and supporting with marketing administration tasks, where required such as Invoice processing and tracking, credit card reconciliations and events
- Working closely with Digital team to assist in optimising website performance
- Planning, briefing and reporting of landing pages, homepage and banners
- Briefing and execution of in-store and/or centre marketing events based on promotional plans
- Reporting on marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI, as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Utilisation of analytical tools to draw insights and report on website and campaign performance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated at least 2 years relevant professional marketing experience preferable within the retail industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Experience with implementation of successful integrated marketing campaigns desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with a strong ability to multitask conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
If you have a passion for Marketing, an analytical & creative mind with excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities this is the perfect role to grow your career and join us!