Photographer | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Dec-2018|
Our Design & Content team is on the lookout for a highly motivated and experienced Photographer based at our Support Office in Thornbury. Reporting to both the Photography Lead and Creative Director, you will be responsible for shooting online product imagery, flat lays and seasonal campaigns across all Munro Footwear Group brands. You will also assist in editing, uploading and maintaining product imagery on our websites.
What we offer you:
- Join Australia's Fastest Growing National Footwear Group
- Generous employee discount - up to 50% off all Munro footwear brands
- Supportive team environment with training & development opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Shoot and edit all product imagery fro web
- Shoot and assit with coordinating seasonal campaigns
- Shoot weekly adhoc eDM imagery
- Upload product images to multiple websites using Commerce Connect
- Ensure all product imagery is high quality and adheres to brand vision
- Maintain site categories & attributes as required
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in campaign photography is an advantage
- Formal qualification in design/photography or equivalent
- Experience using Magento, Commerce Connect or a similar software
- Genuine passion for retail, fashion and e-commerce
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
If you have a passion for product and photography, looking to get your foot in the door in an exciting role within a supportive team environment this is the perfect role to start and develop your career!
In your application, please include your resume & cover letter detailing your strengths & don't forget to show us some flare – tell us one interesting fact about you!