Buyer's Assistant | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Dec-2018|
Mountfords is part of a group of high quality, well known fashion footwear retailers across Australia. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service along with providing a quality product to ensure a fantastic in-store experience for our customers.
Due to internal promotion, our exciting Buyer's Assistant role has become available. Reporting to both the General Manager of Comfort, you will be responsible for supporting the Buyer in all aspects of day to day running of the department and to assist with any of the buying and allocation functions.
- Generous 50% discount across all brands!
- Career Progression opportunities across multiple brands
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in fashion/business or similar as advantage
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft excel skill
- Excellent numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
- Allocation and/or inventory control experience not essential but regarded
- Manage end-to-end order process (both internal and external suppliers)
- Allocation of stock to store at the right time to ensure profitability
- Manage data integrity and accuracy of buy plans
- Maintain relevant and effective reporting systems
- Manage timely confirmation and communication of all replenishment requests from the Buyer
- Ad-hoc administration
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand in a unique and challenging work environment, apply now!