Marketing Manager - Wholesale | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Mar-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to be moving into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford in April this year!
About the Role
Due to our significant growth an exciting newly created opportunity has become available for a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to lead all our marketing activity across all platforms for our Wholesale Brands at MFG. Reporting to the GM of Marketing, you will be responsible for the development of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives to ensure profitable sales growth and the management of digital and social media marketing and e-commerce optimisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing impactful marketing & communications plans that align with overall Brand strategies and achieve performance metrics
- Working closely with the domestic and international wholesale team to develop Brand initiatives to enhance the brand and assist in wholesale selling
- Developing and building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Identify strategic Brand partnership & sponsorship opportunities
- Identify consumer trends, and maintain knowledge and execution of industry best practices for brand marketing as well as performing ongoing benchmarking with competing brands
- Provide direction and guidance on campaign shoot and asset creation
- Oversee development of seasonal wholesale communications regarding trends and product ranges
- Working closely with Marketing Managers to ensure Brand campaigns are effectively executed in MFG sales channels
- Collaborating with the Content team to produce valuable, consistent and engaging content for websites, social media and other communication avenues
- Partnering with the GM of Marketing to execute Corporate marketing initiatives and projects
- Support and mentor the training and development of junior and new marketing team members
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated 4 years' relevant professional marketing experience within the retail or wholesale industry (multi branded experience preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- A strong understanding of social media and digital marketing
- High level commercial awareness and data driven decision making ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to shift focus quickly and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead a small team whilst working autonomously and proactively
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience in managing budgets and to meet established KPIs
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Marketing Manager looking to take the next step in your career with a leading national and growing footwear group in a unique and challenging work environment. If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW we would love to hear from you!