Assistant Retail Store Manager | Mackay | QLD
|Position Type:||Contract Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Dec-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, diana ferrari as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Assistant Store Manager located in Williams, Caneland, Mackay. A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
Benefits & Culture:
- Assistant Store Manager 23hrs/week
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- UNLIMITED weekly earning potential based on sales performance
Key responsibilities include:
- Being customer focused by providing an exceptional customer service
- Achieving and exceeding all targets in line with company KPIs
- Stock maintenance and as required visual merchandising
- Support Store Manager as required
We are looking for people who:
- Proven experience in Fashion Retail sales, footwear experience an advantage
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Experience achieving and exceeding sales targets & KPI's
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Founded in 1864, Williams is trusted by generations of Australian families as the destination for shoes to suit every occasion. Today there are more than 100 Williams stores across Australia stocking favourite names such as Colorado, Diana Ferrari, Corelli, Clarks, and many more. Our continued success stems from a commitment to understanding the footwear needs of everyday Australians and a unique approach that is spirited, fun and unpretentious.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!