Warehouse Store Person | Full Time | VIC
|Category:||Sourcing & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2020|
- Join MFG Australia's leading Multi Branded Fashion Footwear Group!
- Supportive team culture and environment!
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression and permanent roles!
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Due to our continued growth and rapid expansion at Munro Footwear Group, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for full time Warehouse Store People to join our team based in Thornbury, Victoria! We are looking forFull Time availability from Monday – Friday to support our teams across our Put Away, Receiving, Staging, Reverse Logistics and Picking Teams.
We are ideally looking for experienced Warehouse operators who thrive in a fast paced and high volume environment with great attention to detail and a positive can do attitude.
- Supportive Team Environment and Culture
- Generous Employee Discount up to 50% off all Munro Footwear Brands
- Ongoing Training and Development and Opportunities for career progression
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and dispatching goods
- Inventory control, data entry and associated maintenance
- Assisting with and conducting daily cycle counts
- Stock receipt and stock rotation
- Picking, packing and confirming customer orders as required
- The safe operation of all equipment to load and unload goods
Experience and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standards and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using RF scanners and working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in a team and unsupervised and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience using INFOR M3 or Warehouse Systems would be advantageous
- Full Time availability from Monday to Friday is mandatory
We are seeking people who share our passion for shoes, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking for a fantastic work environment within a rapidly growing organisation, APPLY NOW we would love to hear from you!