Distribution Centre Planning Administrator | Melbourne Head Office
|Category:||Sourcing & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Aug-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford!
About the Role
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced DC Planning Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting the DC Planning Supervisor with inbound, processing and distribution volume planning, capacity management and reporting within a budgeting framework. You will also assist to develop, deliver and report on agreed KPI's within a budgeting framework in addition to reviewing existing processes and workflows within the DC.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the DC Planning Supervisor to plan, schedule and report inbound/outbound and processing against plan and capacity/Budget
- Daily and consistent communication about warehouse activities
- Assist with Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting of volumes against capacity and plans
- Assist in establishing reporting and detailed analysis of operating metrics; pick accuracy, stock accuracy, pick rate, replenishment rates, container unload rate, transfer rate, returns rate and delivery in full, on time (DIFOT).
- Daily reporting to the internal stakeholders on DC productivity
- Oversee the accuracy of stock management and relay inconsistencies to the relevant Team Leader(s)
- Assist in the development of suitable DC KPI's
- Work with DC Management to address any potential issues impacting KPI performance
- Support DC Management in identifying improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies within DC
- Support delivering training programs to address process or system improvements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated 1- 2 years' experience in an administrative role
- Prior experience in warehouse environment would be advantageous
- Strong MS Excel skills are a must (intermediate to advanced)
- Systems experience using Infor M3 would be an advantage
- Demonstrated strong relationship building & influencing skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills including advanced excel skills
- High levels of organisational and administration
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive working approach
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution driven mindset
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!