Visual Merchandise Coordinator | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Mar-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to be moving into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford in April this year!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Visual Merchandise Coordinator to support our Marketing team with developing VM related communications for all our Stores and developing VM initiatives and improvements. Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role will also support with store inventory for POS, Acrylics, and all other relevant VM material in addition to coordinating adhoc marketing projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement VM briefs and directive, ensuring visual merchandising standards are consistent and aligned with wider branding requirements
- Creating and constructing briefs and deploying communication of the brief and required actions to all Stores
- Ensure the VM strategy is aligned to support seasonal direction of each Image
- Ensure Stores have the resources to effectively execute VM standards and principles
- Plan and coordinate ad hoc marketing projects (in store, in centre, local area promotions, charity events, etc) as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Making VM recommendations and improvements through research and suggesting new or alternative in store presentation standards
- Collating a library of inventory stock (encompassing POS items, Acrylics and other relevant VM material) to be kept up to date
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated 1- 3 years relevant VM marketing experience preferably within the retail industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with a strong ability to multitask conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with Adobe CC and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
If you have a passion for Visual Merchandising, a creative mind with excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities this is the perfect role to grow your career and join us!