Assistant Retail Store Manager | Midas Booragoon | WA
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Feb-2020|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Office in Abbotsford and 290+ stores nationally.
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Assistant Store Manager at our Midas Booragoon store! A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- Join Australia's largest privately owned footwear retailer
Key responsibilities include:
- Focused on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Achieving and exceeding all targets in line with company KPIs
- Stock maintenance and as required visual merchandising
- Support Store Manager as required
- General housekeeping duties
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in Fashion Retail sales, footwear experience an advantage
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Experience achieving and exceeding sales targets & KPI's
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
MIDAS is an iconic shoe brand synonymous with uncompromising quality and timeless elegance. Inspired by the latest looks from Italy and the boardwalks of Europe, Midas strives to bring fashion forward pieces to Australian women of discerning taste.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!