Assistant Store Manager | Williams Macquarie | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Oct-2022|
At the Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team and our loyal customers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success. We are a leading Australian retail and wholesale footwear company, with more than 250 stores and 2000 Team Members nationally. Our iconic brands include, Django and Juliette, Cinori, Colorado, Mollini, Midas, Mountfords, Williams, Ziera, Diana Ferrari and Australia's largest online footwear retailer, Styletread.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Store Manager at Williams Macquarie! Our Assistant Store Manager has a passion for delivering genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and embracing teamwork.
With your passion for customer service, you'll also:
- Motivate your team to reach and exceed sales targets and KPI's
- Express your creative flare through Visual merchandising
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to achieve operational goals
To be successful you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- High confidence to lead by example and to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
Why you should join us:
- A career in Retail means different things to different people. Whatever your aspirations are we'll work with you to ensure you're best placed to achieve them
- Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you'll have access to professional and confidential counselling and support services
- You'll be offered ongoing training and development opportunities, generous employee discount for you and your immediate family, incentives earned on achieving sales performance, a roster to support work/life balance
If you are looking to join a supportive community of passionate individuals, apply now!
We welcome individuals from all walks of life and professional experience as our diversity is what makes us great.