Assistant Store Manager | Williams Marion | SA
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2022|
Are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Store Manager at Williams Marion! A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork. With a long standing name in the market, Williams the Shoeman delivers classic and fashion foward footwear for all occasions!
Benefits & Culture:
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread! We offer:
- A career in Retail means different things to different people. Whatever your aspirations are we'll work with you to ensure you're best placed to achieve them
- We want all our team members to share the rewards. You will be eligible for a bonus for meeting certain goals within your store
- Shoe addicts beware! We offer Team Members and their immediate family 50% off full priced products in store and 40% online. Even better…the discount extends to all brands under the MFG umbrella
- Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you'll have access to professional and confidential counselling and support services
With your passion for customer service, you'll also:
- Motivate your team to reach and exceed sales targets and KPI's
- Express your creative flare through Visual merchandising
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to achieve operational goals
To be successful you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- High confidence to lead by example and to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
We welcome individuals from all walks of life and professional experience as our diversity is what makes us great. If you are looking to join a supportive community of passionate individuals, Hit the Apply button Now!