Assistant Store Manager | Williams Macquarie | NSW
|Permanent Part Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Structured rosters with 2 days off in a row | Work life balance
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Embrace our inclusive culture
Help lead and manage the team in our Williams Macquarie store, with a key focus on customer service, being sales driven and developing a high performing team.
Who we are at MFG
Known for an extensive range, Williams has been pairing Australians with the perfect pair of shoes for life's everyday needs for over 155 years.
With more than 290 stores and 2000 team members nationally we strive to be not the biggest but the best footwear company in Australia and beyond. Founded in 1962 by the Munro family, we've grown from a small family-owned business to one of Australia's leading retailers and wholesalers of footwear with some of Australia's most iconic brands, Django and Julliette, Midas, Mathers and Williams.
Your new role
As the part time (34 hours) Assistant Store Manager in our Williams Macquarie store, you will be providing support to the Store Manager to take the store to the next level! You will be leading the team to create a great customer experience, increase sales and maintain the operational store standards. With a best in class Point of Sales system you will have the tools to achieve the above.
- Provide and maintain a high level of customer experience
- Maintain VM standards and stock management
- Provide the Store Manager with support to drive the store to success
- Lead, motivate and inspire to achieve store targets
- Coach, develop and mentor your team
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Retail experience or Customer Service
- Passion for coaching and developing your team
- Strong organisational skills - Ability to multi-task
- Creating a customer service culture
- Driving performance within the store
- Structured rosters with 2 days of in a row - A better work life balance
- 50% discount across all our brands for you and your family!
- After 12 months at MFG you are entitled to “Life Leave” an extra 4 days of a year
- Help us build our MFG team | Refer a friend and be rewarded!
We welcome individuals from all walks of life and professional experience as our diversity is what makes us great. If you are looking to join a supportive community of passionate individuals, Hit the Apply button Now!