Assistant Store Manager | Williams Woden | ACT
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jul-2022|
Shoe Lovers Beware! Our Successful applicant will receive a $500 footwear voucher to have you stepping in to store in style!
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team at Williams Woden! A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork. No previous leadership experience required! With a long standing name in the market, Williams the Shoeman delivers classic and fashion foward footwear for all occasions!
Benefits & Culture:
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread! We offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexibility to work the days and hours that you need
- An Additional week of "Life Leave" for your 1st year, because we understand that your wellbeing comes first.
- Career Growth and development opportunities with a fun & friendly team
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
With your passion for customer service, you'll also:
- Motivate your team to reach and exceed sales targets and KPI's
- Express your creative flare through Visual merchandising
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to achieve operational goals
To be successful you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- High confidence to lead by example and to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
We welcome individuals from all walks of life and professional experience as our diversity is what makes us great. If you are looking to join a supportive community of passionate individuals, Apply Now!