Customer Service Team Member | Melbourne Head Office
|Category:||Support Office Administration|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of footwear, owning and operating Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread. Styletread is Australia's most popular & successful online footwear destination! Stocking the largest range of women's and men's shoes from all the best Australian and international brands.
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the industry by being the best online shopping experience for our Australian and New Zealand customers. We provide an exceptional service, both in experience and efficiency, and offer the fastest and easiest online shopping experience around.
About the Role
A number of exciting full time opportunities have become available within our CHAT team and we are currently on the lookout for a motivated and customer service focused consultants. A key part of your role will be providing exceptional customer service for all inbound enquiries across our various channels.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone and email, pre and post purchase
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer needs
- Answering inbound calls and assisting customers with their enquiries
- Use of multiple systems – Contivo, Navision, Gmail, BoldChat and Magento
- Processing returns, exchanges and refunds for customer orders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre or within an online retail environment will be advantageous
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High standards and strong attention to detail
- Excpetional time management and organisation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
We are seeking people who share our passion for footwear, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a leading National and growing footwear group, in a unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where support and training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers and our culture is one of professionalism and fun!