Receptionist | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Feb-2020|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to have moved into a newly renovated state-of-the-art Support Office in Abbotsford which includes a fully equipped onsite gym, basketball court, café & more!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Receptionist to join our Office Administration team. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be supporting the overall business as the first point of contact for customers, staff and clients in addition to providing high quality and efficient mailroom services.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional, friendly and timely manner, and direct clients to intended destinations & contacts
- Operate telephone switchboard, and direct enquires to the appropriate Team Member
- Respond to, or redirect emails appropriately
- Manage delivery services: deliver and collect materials to and from mail points, sort mail, receive and distribute packages (where applicable), maintain records of incoming and outgoing mail and ensure the mailroom is operational at all times during office hours
- Manage Courier services; ensure all Couriers report for registration, contact the addressee if a signature is required and check all packages for damage
- Identify opportunities for improved operational standards to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Office Manager for consideration
- In consultation with the Office Manager, maintain and monitor stationary, office supplies and consumables within budget allocations
- Assist in general administrative duties as required, including printing, binding and booking meeting rooms
- Manage bookings for Groom Room and Gym Sessions. Liaise with hairdresser and gym instructor to co-ordinate and facilitate booking process
- Assist with catering for internal meetings and events as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated 2 years' experience in Reception and/or Office Management role
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or relevant administrative/business studies highly desirable
- Proven experience in Mailroom management or coordination highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (Intermediate)
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist who is passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences and footwear. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a leading National and growing Footwear group, in a unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!