Digital Project Manager | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford with a Basketball Court, onsite gym and more!
About the Role
An exciting full time opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital Project Manager to lead the execution of digital projects from multidisciplinary teams at MFG. A key part of your role will be to supervise a team of internal and external developers whilst managing projects to continuously work on improving and optimising the current infrastructure.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Digital and GM of Marketing to prioritise digital projects
- Managing a team of internal and external back end and front end developers to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Management of relationship and project delivery with external agencies and tech suppliers
- Working alongside the business systems team to deliver digital projects in line with budgets and timeframes
- Continuously improve MFG capabilities and existing software and processes
- Leading a team of several developers and business analysts
- Preparing agile sprint planning
- Training and handover to other departments of new functionality, software or processes
- Effectively leading your team to ensure project objectives are met
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated at least 3+ years' experience in Digital Project Management
- High level business stakeholder engagement with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Solutions orientated approach with a strong ability to work on multiple tasks and brands concurrently
- Excellent technical knowledge of digital technologies, e-commerce ecosystems and content management systems
- Proven experience in Agile Management software such as Jira and Assembla
- Knowledge in Magento, Emarsys, Commerce Connect, Fred Hopper, New Relic or marketplaces advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and to problem solve whilst also being a collaborative team player
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
Please note we will not be accepting applications from agencies. If you are interested in the role please apply directly!
If you have a passion for Digital and Project Management with a strong technical background and excellent attention to detail, this is the perfect role to grow your career and join us!