Learning and Development Generalist | Melbourne Head Office
|Support Office Administration
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Join our growing Learning and Development team to drive capability across Australasia's largest footwear group.
- Bring your passion for L&D and be a part of developing our people while creating your dream career
- Enjoy hybrid working and say YES to more of life's BIG, and little moments.
At MFG our people are the key to our ongoing success. As Australia's largest family-owned footwear business, we believe that when you join the team at MFG you are joining a people-first company who will nurture you throughout your career journey and celebrate the big and little moments along the way.
Our L&D team are passionate about providing pathways to support the personal and professional growth of our team members through performance and development programs and continuous investment in the right systems and platforms to set our teams up to thrive. Due to the success of our L&D division, we have a newly created opening for a Learning and Development Generalist to join our amazing team!
More about the Role;
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, your role will get involved with designing, developing, and evaluating education and training packages to uplift capability and support learning pathways across MFG.
What your day will look like;
As part of our L&D team, you will wrap your arms around exciting programs, including...
- Working closely with the team to create and design training packages to support specific development opportunities within our MHUB and Distribution Centre teams.
- Deliver modules for our LMS with your skills in e-learning, storyboarding, scripting and self-authoring tools.
- Working closely with stakeholders in a collaborative and consultative way to gather requirements based on their specific needs.
- Evaluating and uplifting our professional development offering
More about you;
We're looking forward to hearing about your experience supporting the success of the L&D teams you have worked with. To be successful in the role we are looking for the following skills and experience;
- 3+ years' experience in creating content for blended learning solutions with the ability to execute across various mediums.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR / Education / Learning & Development or Training & Assessment (Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment) are advantageous
- Exceptional written communication skills, and an ability to articulate a story and message in a fun and engaging way.
- Sound knowledge of learning design, methodologies and principles applicable to adult learning.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, across a range of projects and subject matters.
- Proven ability to build highly effective consultative and collaborative relationships.
- A positive, professional outlook, passionate about people, development, and change.
- Show initiative and constantly search for ways to improve processes to benefit the team's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Team-based attitude; willing to go outside of required duties to support the team to achieve objectives.
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. We want you to grow and mature with the rest of the organisation. If you like working with a passionate and talented L&D team, then we invite you to explore this role - we would love to hear from you.
More about Us
With more than 290+ stores and 2500+ employees nationally and a buzzing distribution centre, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mathers, Williams, Diana Ferrari, and Australia's largest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
Why You Are Going to Love Working At Munro;
There has never been a more exciting time to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! We offer a flexible, friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all our Brands.
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- An extra 4 days a year of ‘Life Leave' & Summer Fridays!
- Flexible Paid Parental Leave
- A competitive Salary Package
- Career Growth and development opportunities with a fun & friendly team
- Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you'll have access to professional and confidential counselling and support services