NSW | Retail Sales Assistants | Expression of Interest | Midas, Mathers, Williams, Mountfords, Cinori | NSW
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Nov-2021|
- Join MFG Australia's leading Multi Branded Footwear Group
- Employee Discounts – Up to 50% off Munro Footwear Products
- Ongoing Opportunities for career progression!
With more than 290+ stores and 2500+ employees nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Wanted, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
We are always on the lookout for talented Retail Sales Assistants to join our teams across New South Wales. If you're passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment whilst developing your career in retail, we would love to hear from you!
- Generous Employee Discounts – Up to 50% off Munro Footwear Products
- Opportunities to progress your career across multiple brands
- Training programs to ensure you have the skills to provide excellent service to our customers
- Friendly & Fun supportive culture where we celebrate the wins however big or small
COVID-19 Candidate Update: To ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers, we have implemented a range of new health and safety measures instore including protective equipment, signage and social distancing protocols. Where possible we will conduct our interview processes over phone or via digital channels, and, where a face-to-face interview is required, we will strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
We are looking for people who:
- Are available to work a rotating roster which would include weekdays, late nights and weekends
- Demonstrate previous retail and footwear experience not essential but advantageous
- Have a genuine passion to provide a personalised customer service experience to all our customers in store
- Are energetic and thrive off a fast paced environment
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team!
We can't wait to make you part of our story.
To learn more about Munro Footwear Group visit our website: www.munrofootweargroup.com.au