Store Manager Wanted Wollongong | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Oct-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Store Manager for Wanted in Wollongon. A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
Benefits & Culture:
- Tuesday-Saturday roster, high performing, fast paced store!
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Training and coaching of your team across all products in store
- Managing and monitoring store sales targets and KPI's
- Visual merchandising and store presentation
- Inventory management and stock volume control
- Liaising with the Area/State Manager to achieve store financial and operational goals
We are looking for people who:
- Preferred 2 years retail management experience
- Previous experience in managing rosters and store KPI's
- Have a consultative approach to selling and offer personalised solutions
- Have the ability to motivate the team and achieve extraordinary sales results
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for training and development of their team
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!