ACT Retail Sales Assistants | Back to School & Christmas | Mathers, Williams, Midas | ACT
|Position Type:||Casual with end date|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Dec-2020|
- Join Australia's leading Multi-Branded and Privately Owned Footwear Group - over 290+ stores across 8 brands!
- Fantastic Employee Discounts & Benefits – Up to 50% off Munro Footwear Products
- Opportunities for career progression and permanent roles!
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Cinori, Diana Ferrari, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
We are approaching our favourite time of year, the Christmas and Back to School 2020 -2021 period! This means we have a number of exciting opportunities for Casual Sales Assistants to join our teams across all stores in ACT. If you're passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Generous Team Member Discount – up to 50% off all Munro Footwear products across all our brands
- Opportunity to progress your career across multiple brands and become a permanent Team Member
- Training programs to ensure you have the skills to provide excellent service to our customers
- Friendly culture with supportive teams.
- Available to work a rotating roster which would include weekdays, late nights and weekends. Full availability is required from mid-December to January 2021
- Demonstrated previous retail or customer service experience. Footwear experience is advantageous but not required
- Share a passion for providing a genuine, personalised customer experience, every time
- Energetic and thrive in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results-driven team.
About the role:
- Customers are at the heart of this role, and providing an exceptional customer experience is integral
- A focus on achieving and exceeding all sales targets in line with Company KPI's
- Providing customers with product information and fitting shoes to find the perfect pair
- Majority of the available shifts are in December-January, during our Christmas and Back to School Period
COVID-19 Candidate Update: To ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers, we have implemented a range of new health and safety measures instore including protective equipment, signage and social distancing protocols. Accordingly, we have adjusted our recruitment process to ensure we can maintain your safety also. If you are successfully progressed to the next round, we will conduct our interview process via a one-way video interview platform where you will be asked to record your answers to a series of questions.
As this is our busiest time of the year, we are looking for committed individuals who have full availability over December to January 2021. If you are looking for a fantastic work environment within a rapidly growing organisation, APPLY NOW we would love to hear from you!
For more information visit munrofootweargroup.com.au