Area Manager NSW | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2018|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of footwear, owning and operating Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, diana ferrari as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Due to our impressive growth we have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to oversee a number of retail stores in Sydney's Northern suburbs. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of experience to ensure the successful leadership of our retail teams. We are looking for a people person, someone with outstanding customer service and someone who can deliver operational excellence leading by example!
Reporting to the NSW State Manager Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a store portfolio of 10-12 of our Multi Branded Footwear Stores which includes David Jones Concessions in NSW
- Proactively establishing the MFG brand and values to your team in NSW
- Recruitment, engagement, development and management of all store teams
- Supporting and developing Store Managers in all areas of effective store management
- Overall accountability for the sales, expenses, stock take and other KPI results in your area to ensure long term business growth in accordance with the company vision
- Working collaboratively with all departments to ensure correct stock levels and styles for each store to maximise revenue
What's in it for you?
At Munro Footwear Group, we offer a friendly, welcoming team environment in addition to:
- Ongoing Training and Development to progress your career
- Generous Staff Discounts – up to 50% all footwear
- Great salary Package plus travel allowance + Bonus Incentives
To be successful you will have:
- Preferred at least 4 years' experience in a multi-store role (speciality retail fashion preferred and footwear a definite plus!)
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills
- Have in depth knowledge of general retail operations including sales achievement, stock management and general store operations procedures
- An energetic, inspiring, positive attitude and you will be a hands on leader
- Highly organised to manage multiple priorities
If you have a passion for people and footwear, seek challenges and embrace change and are looking for an exciting role within a fun, supportive team and culture this is the ideal role to join us whilst we continue to grow!
Please note we will not be accepting applicants put forward through agencies, if you are interested in the role please apply directly, we would love to hear from you!