Warehouse Store Person Expressions of Interest | VIC
|Category:||Sourcing & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Contract Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Dec-2021|
- Join MFG Australia's leading Multi Branded Footwear Group!
- Supportive team culture and environment!
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression and permanent roles!
With more than 290+ stores and 2500+ employees nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Wanted, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
We are always on the lookout for talented Warehouse Team Members to join us. If you're passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment whilst developing your career in retail, we would love to hear from you!
- Generous Employee Discount up to 50% off all Munro Footwear Brands
- Ongoing Training and Development and Opportunities for career progression
- Supportive Team Environment and Culture
COVID-19 Candidate Update: To ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers, we have implemented a range of new health and safety measures instore including protective equipment, signage and social distancing protocols. Where possible we will conduct our interview processes over phone or via digital channels, and, where a face-to-face interview is required, we will strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
We are looking for people who:
- Are available to work an alternating roster between Monday and Friday (full time availability preferred)
- Demonstrate previous experience within a retail, hospitality or warehouse setting – not essential but advantageous
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hold high standards and attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and dispatching goods
- Inventory control, data entry and associated maintenance
- Assisting and conducting daily cycle counts
- Stock receipt and stock rotation
- Picking, packing and confirming customer orders as required
Please note as we accept applications all year round, we will be in touch if you are shortlisted and a position becomes available based on your preferences.
We can't wait to make you part of our story.
To learn more about Munro Footwear Group visit our website: www.munrofootweargroup.com.au.