Warehouse Storeperson | VIC
|Category:||Sourcing & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2022|
It is an exciting time to join us as a Warehouse Storeperson, as we make the move in July to our new purpose built, State-of-the-art Distribution Centre located in Truganina! Our warehouse team are at the heart of our business ensuring that our products are efficiently and safely picked to be delivered to our stores and customers.
Not only will you be joining a fun, friendly team, you will get to see our industry-leading Warehouse Management System (WMS) and cutting-edge Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) technology in action. We've ensured that the facility not only meets the functional needs of our Warehouse teams, but comes with some perks, too! With modern amenities, indoor and outdoor breakout areas and an onsite mini-market, there's something for everyone.
Benefits & Culture:
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
- You will be joining a large successful Australian business that has family values at its core
- We pride ourselves on our positive company culture and proven financial success within the market and ensure that that your hard work will be recognized and rewarded
- Permanent Full-time and Casual roles available, including Leadership roles
- A roster to suit your lifestyle, with day shifts and afternoon shifts available
- Join a team of supportive and successful professionals.
- Did we mention up to 50% Team Member Discount across our Brands?
With full training provided, this role is open to anyone who has a passion for active work, a collaborative team player, a dedicated work ethic and an interest in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
If you are available to work a consistent roster of three days or more within a Monday – Friday, roster, have a commitment to upholding safety standards and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, we want to hear from you!
Please note that while the majority of our roles will have a start date in late June, if you are available to start with us now in our current Thornbury site, we have immediate shifts available – so be sure to flag that on your application!