Customer Service Officer | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Nov-2018|
- Join a successful & growing National Fashion Footwear Group
- Generous 50% off employee discount across all MFG brands
- Based at our Port Melbourne Support Office
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of footwear, owning and operating Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Offices in Port Melbourne & Collingwood and 290+ stores nationally.
We have exciting opportunities for 2 casual Customer Service Officers to join our Customer Service team based at our Support Office in Port Melbourne. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader this role is accountable for providing exceptional customer service to our loyal customers, whilst working within a tight-knit, friendly team.
About the role:
- Provide MFG customers with exceptional customer service via the hotline, carrying out refunds and exchanges when required, liaising with retail stores and external parties (e.g. Australia Post, Warehouse)
- Investigate enquiries and respond promptly and professionally to all customers
- Monitor, log and respond to all customer queries
- Manage all accounts ensuring records are kept seasonally
- Respond, log and monitor all customer contact/feedback promptly and professionally
- Answer phone queries and emails effectively and action accordingly
- Assist in developing and maintaining up-to-date processes for an evolving environment
- Source stock from stores and send to VIP's in a timely manner
- Relieve Reception as and when required
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills with a genuine passion to assist customers with finding solutions
- Fantastic verbal communications skills and phone etiquette and the ability to build excellent rapport and demonstrate empathy
- Exceptional written communication skills; ability to articulate sensitively and professionally via email
- Skilled and organised at managing deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Naturally inclined to search for ways to streamline processes and procedures
- IT Savvy; proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook and Excel specifically)
If you have a vibrant and friendly personality, and customer service focused attitude and are a great team player, don't delay and Apply NOW!