Area Manager | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2022|
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
We currently have an exciting role available for an established Area Manager to oversee a portfolio of our retail stores in across VIC and TAS. This is a critical addition to our Retail Operations team, with the need for the ideal candidate to display a genuine passion for retail. The remit is diverse, at times demanding and incredibly rewarding. We're searching for both flexibility and adaptability in generous supply. Your ability to manage the hands-on operational needs of the role, coupled with a strategic view so you can choose which lever to pull to deliver results, will be crucial.
Reporting to the VIC State Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of 17 multi branded stores across Victoria and Tasmania
- The strategic leadership of the store teams to maximise sales and customer service opportunities to achieve allocated budgets
- Ensuring the team delivers against the agreed store Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), by actively driving sales with a focus delivering the Munro Experience to every customer, every time
- The recruitment, induction, and training of Team Members who align with Company Values and the Team Charter
- The development of creating a learning culture to grow the collective capability of the team and build talent strength within the store
To be successful you will have:
- Have proven experience as an Area Manager (speciality fashion chain preferred and footwear advantageous)
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to coach, mentor and develop your team
- Knowledge of the General Retail Award and NES
- Exceptional organisational skills and able to effectively manage conflicting priorities
Our culture and benefits
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided, including discount across all Retail Images.
If you want a meaningful role where your contribution is valued and you can have a real impact on a business, then this is career move to jump at. Apply now, so we can kick off the process of getting to know YOU.