Customer Service Manager | Melbourne Head Office
|Category:||Support Office Administration|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to be moving into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford in April this year!
About the Role
An exciting newly created opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our in house Customer Happiness Team, reporting to the Chief Experience Officer. A key part of your role will be leading a team of customer service consultants to provide exceptional customer service for all inbound enquiries across our various channels, ensuring efficiency and productivity of the customer service team.
You will be a natural leader with a passion for training and development to elevate a high performing team that has extensive knowledge of all MFG products as well as a pervasive culture of putting the customer first. You will be involved in key projects including system implementation and driving new strategies and processes to improve customer satisfaction overall.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Setting a high customer service standard across the team ensuring customer satisfaction and growth
- Identifying customer trends and making recommendations on implementing strategies catering to the brand image
- Meeting operational SLA's of the department by forecasting capacity appropriately and generating detailed reporting, making use of the data for multiple sources
- Recommending customer engagement programs to create lasting customer relationships and drive valuable database growth
- Increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through all channels by instilling a customer focused culture
- Monitoring customer satisfaction results through NPS
- Closely collaborating with stakeholders across the business including marketing, digital, retail operations and loyalty to ensure a satisfactory and seamless customer experience
- Investigating complex and escalated incidents resulting in appropriate solutions to benefit the customer and organisation
- Developing and leading change through the transformation and integration process
- Ensuring customer service team are adequately trained in product knowledge and business policies and procedures
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement promoting passion, teamwork and loyalty through motivating the team to go above and beyond for customers through providing consistent feedback and leadership in line with MFG's core values
- On time and on Budget delivery of Customer Service Systems improvement projects
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated 5 years management experience in a similar position preferably within the retail industry (call centre or online retail environment will be advantageous)
- Advanced user experience with various systems including Microsoft Office, Call Center and ERP Software
- Preference for experience in Magento, Zendesk, Contivio, Retek, and Infor M3
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and people skills
- High sense of urgency with the execution of business processes
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with a strong ability to multitask conflicting priorities
- Excellent knowledge of call centre management methods and techniques
- Genuine ability to demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- High attention to detail and analytical skills to generate and produce SLA reports
- Ability to build a constructive and collaborative culture
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager who is passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences and footwear. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a leading National and growing footwear group, in a unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!