Retail Sales Assistant Williams Riverton | WA
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Offices in Port Melbourne & Collingwood and 290+ stores nationally.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Casual Sales Assistants to join our team located in Riverton, WA! If you're passionate about delivering exceptional service and want to challenge yourself in a fast pace environment then this is the role for you.
Benefits & Culture:
- Great Sales Incentive Program for all Team Members to achieve!
- Generous 50% discounts on all Munro brands
- Strong management support, training & a focus on career progression within the company!
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about providing the genuine service to our customers!
- Demonstrate a passion for the product and convert to sales
- Truly enjoy working fast-paced to achieve your targets
- Are reliable and mature with a strong ambition to progress their retail career
- Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
Founded in 1864, Williams is trusted by generations of Australian families as the destination for shoes to suit every occasion. Today there are more than 100 Williams stores across Australia stocking favourite names such as Colorado, Diana Ferrari, Corelli, Clarks, and many more. Our continued success stems from a commitment to understanding the footwear needs of everyday Australians and a unique approach that is spirited, fun and unpretentious.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest in working with The Munro Footwear Group!