Retail Store Manager | Williams Penrith | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Nov-2021|
At the Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team and our loyal customers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success. We are a leading Australian retail and wholesale footwear company, with more than 250 stores and 2000 Team Members nationally. Our iconic brands include, Django and Juliette, Cinori, Colorado, Mollini, Midas, Mountfords, Williams, Ziera, Diana Ferrari and Australia's largest online footwear retailer, Styletread.
We are excited to get back into our stores and are looking for a passionate Retail Store Manager at Williams Penrith!
Observing all COVID-safe regulations and keeping our teams and customers safe is our number one priority. We are excited to get you back to work to do what you love. Prior to re-opening we can get you started with online training in a dark store.
With your passion for customer service, you'll also:
- Empower and inspire your team of Sales Assistants
- Motivate your team to reach and exceed sales targets and KPI's
- Express your creative flare through Visual Merchandising
- Collaborate with your Manager to achieve operational and professional development goals
To be successful you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous team leadership experience in a customer service environment
- A consultative and personalised approach to selling
- The ability to create a collaborative, fun and results driven team environment
- Preferred experience in managing rosters and store KPI's
Why you should join us:
- A career in Retail means different things to different people. Whatever your aspirations are we'll work with you to ensure you're best placed to achieve them
- We want all our team members to share the rewards. You will be eligible for a bonus for meeting certain goals within your store
- Shoe addicts beware! We offer Team Members and their immediate family 50% off full priced products in store and 40% online. Even better…the discount extends to all brands under the MFG umbrella
- Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you'll have access to professional and confidential counselling and support services
If you are looking to join a supportive community of passionate individuals, apply now!
We welcome individuals from all walks of life and professional experience as our diversity is what makes us great.