Warehouse Store Person - Munro Footwear Group | VIC
|Category:||Sourcing & Supply Chain|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About the Role
Due to our continued growth and rapid expansion at Munro Footwear Group, we currently have exciting opportunities for Warehouse Team Members to join our team based in Thornbury! We are looking for Casual Warehouse Team Members. You will be required to work an altering roster between Monday to Friday.
Our warehouse team are involved in receiving and dispatching goods, conducting daily cycle counts, picking & packing good in the Thornbury warehouse.
Benefits and Culture
At Munro Footwear Group, we offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where support, training and generous employee benefits are provided. We take pride on delivering genuine, meaningful and personalised service. We are highly customer focused and the customer experience is critical to all that we do.
In additional to a supportive and friendly team environment we offer;
- Generous Employee Discount up to 50% all Munro Brands
- Ongoing Training and Development and Opportunities for career progression
- Benefits and Incentives across the Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successful candidates must be available on Monday &/or Friday
- Picking, packing and confirming customer orders as required
- Receiving and dispatching goods
- Processing returns for CO's (customer orders)
- Inventory control, data entry and associated maintenance
- Stock receipt and stock rotation
Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to be proactive with a problem solving mindset
- High standards of occupational health and safety
- First Aid trained highly desirable
- Forklift license preferably, but not essential
We are seeking people who share our passion for shoes, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic business in this unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!