Store Support and Inventory Administrator Logistics & Supply Chain Store Support and Inventory Administrator | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
- Join a successful & growing National Fashion Footwear Group
- Generous 50% off employee discount across all MFG Brands
- Supportive team culture and environment
We are calling on an exceptional, highly skilled Store Support & Inventory Administrator to join our tight –knit Finance team!
Reporting to the GM – Finance, the primary purpose of this role is to be the central point of information for all inventory & auditing data, to communicate this data effectively to all relevant departments to increase visibility on inventory/audit performance, to resolve inventory issues in store, and to provide general administrative support to stores when required.
Reporting to the GM of Finance; responsibilities include:
- Acting as a central point of contact for stores regarding inventory, and liaising with Logistics and Planning teams to resolve inventory issues.
- Provide the retail stores with efficient administrative and clerical support.
- Regularly liaising with the Finance team to coordinate the Auditing function.
- Generating regular reports on auditing, shrinkage, and other inventory metrics to disperse to multiple departments.
- Project work, including: improving the reporting function of auditing, inventory and operational data and how this data is communicated to relevant departments, improving store procedure documentation online, and more!
- Maintaining the online stationery order process for stores
- Providing general administrative support to stores regarding stationery orders, store procedures, and similar tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role, fast-paced and high-volume
- Ability to juggle and prioritise workload
- Be well organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Advanced computer skills and systems particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Team oriented with a can do attitude
- Great initiative, always looking for ways to improve processes and outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in Retail, with a solid understanding of how inventory is managed.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't delay and apply today!