Merchandise Allocator - Williams | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Feb-2019|
Due to our significant growth, an exciting full time opportunity has become available for an experienced analytical and pro-active Merchandise Allocator to join our collaborative and dynamic team located at our Support Office.
Reporting to the Merchandise Planner, and working across the Williams brand, you will be responsible for the planning, replenishment and allocation of ladies footwear to all stores across Australia; ensuring we have the right stock, in the right store, at the right time for our customers.
What we offer you:
- Joining Australia's fastest growing national footwear group
- Generous employee discount - up to 50% off all Munro Footwear brands & subsidiaries
- Supportive team environment with ongoing training & development opportunities
About the role:
- Facilitate the allocation and replenishment of merchandise by store and SKU
- Continuously review on-going replenishment levels to maximise stock availability
- Create and analyse size curves orders of carry thru styles
- Carry out Website maintenance by reserving Web Stock, activating/deactivating styles.
- Coordinate inter-store transfers of merchandise, to reduce markdowns and increase sell thru
- Support the Merchandise Planner and wider team with ad hoc reporting, analysis or administrative tasks
- Assist in the pre-season planning process and store grid quantifications
- Continual analysis of store sales to stock performance, making recommendations where required
- Liaise with internal Logistics on ensuring timely in store stock management
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Accounting or Finance (desirable)
- Previous allocation experience in a fast paced retail environment
- Highly developed analytical skills and problem solving skills
- High level of administrative proficiency and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience or knowledge of RETEK allocate system (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills to manage tasks
- Previous store retail experience to understand stock flow cycles and impacts (desirable)
If you have a passion for retail buying, a flair for numbers, an analytical mind with excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities this is the perfect role to grow your career!