Systems Analyst - 18 month contract | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Contract Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2020|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford which includes a fully equipped onsite gym with personal training, basketball court, café & more!
About your next role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Systems Analyst to join our growing Technology team on an 18 month contract. Reporting to our Head of Systems and BI, you will be responsible for documenting workflows and process mapping for the transition from legacy systems and involved in Investigating, gathering and documenting requirements for system enhancements.
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual with a demonstrated background in system implementations and projects.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Analysing and documenting existing applications/interfaces
- Mapping business processes in Process Mapping Tool to detail existing workflows
- Developing and enhancing existing business processes by identifying system improvements and efficiencies
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases for new enhancements and implementations
- Performing System Integration Testing (SIT) and validate results across business systems and interfaces
- Create and maintain up to date UAT and SIT test scripts
- Monitor problem interfaces and fix to alleviate ongoing interface errors
To be successful you will have
- Demonstrated experience in system implementations and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Information Technology preferred
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing (SIT)
- Demonstrated data migration and interface mapping experience
- Systems knowledge in Infor M3 ERP, Cegid Y2 POS System and Dell Boomi experience highly regarded
- Sound understanding of IT applications and system design as best practice
- Great attention to detail, ability to work accurately, efficiently and diplomatically even when under pressure
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and fantastic employee benefits are provided, including generous discount across all our brands and subsidised personal training sessions. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! If this sounds like you then join us by applying now!