Organisational Development Consultant (Contract) | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Contract Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2020|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is one of Australia's leading wholesaler and retailer of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the fashion footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We have recently moved into a newly renovated state of the art Support Office in Abbotsford, which includes a fully equipped onsite gym with personal training, basketball court, café & so much more!
About your Next Role
As we continue to grow and invest in our greatest asset; our People, we have an exciting new 12-month contract opportunity for an Organisational Development & Learning Consultant to join our People and Culture team. Reporting into the Head of Capability, CSR and Corporate Communications, you will work to support our Capability Strategy and embed the MFG Capability Framework across the business. This role will see you supporting a programme of continuous organisational performance improvement which will help us to work towards our objective of achieving a high performance culture.
This is the ideal role for someone with extensive experience working as an Organisational Development Specialist or Learning Consultant that has a passion for continuous improvement and in leadership development programs.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Designing, developing and implementing engaging and culturally consistent content, by applying specific learning theories across all MFG divisions and employee groups.
- Scoping and developing training solutions and content to support and enhance existing leadership capability and to help shape and deliver an ongoing programme of improvement.
- Providing expert advice and hands-on solution design for the successful implementation of programs and practices that build a high-performance, future ready and values-led workforce.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through analysis, process/system reviews to understand barriers and possible solutions; whilst conducting research into best practice and new ideas.
- Supporting in the development of the appraisal process, whilst working with the HR Manager to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal execution and documentation.
- Leading the design and implementation of learning modules to support the MFG Capability syllabus and programs across the organisation to build soft and technical skills.
- Establish a framework to support first time managers with the required mindset and behavioural transformation principles.
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects with the ability to shift with changes in the Company's People & Capability priorities.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources/ Organisational Development or equivalent
- Demonstrated 5 + years' experience working as an OD Specialist or as a Learning Consultant, ideally with a retail environment.
- Experience in the end to end design and delivery of leadership development programs.
- Proven experience in scoping, building and implementing a successful performance appraisal program.
- Exceptional written communication skills aligned to adult learning & change principles/methodologies.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in facilitating to varied audiences.
- Ability to work effectively across a range of projects and management skills and work to required deadlines.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided, including discount across all Retail Images and subsidised personal training sessions. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! If this sounds like you then join us by applying now!