Property Administration Assistant | Melbourne Head Office
|Category:||Legal & Property|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Nov-2018|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of footwear, owning and operating Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, diana ferrari as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our current Support Offices in Port Melbourne & Collingwood and 290+ stores nationally. We are excited to be moving to Abbotsford into a state of the Art office Space in April 2019!
About your next role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Property Administration Assistant to join our dynamic and supportive Property team! We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic team player who will be accountable for the administration and maintenance of Property Leases across the Group.
Reporting to the Head of Property, the main responsibilities include:
- Assist with preparation and organisation of documentation in relation to new and renewed leases
- Database management (Lease Eagle), ensuring data integrity and currency
- Prepare monthly occupancy cost payments and associated property expenses
- Liaise with insurance provider and internal stakeholders regarding changes to property insurance requirements
- Track, maintain, and communicate all expirations, option exercise dates, and other critical information
- Develop sound relationships and represent the Group with landlords
- Assist in preparation of financial models on all new leases and renewals
- Assist with administration of Property Maintenance across the Group
- Prepare regular analysis and reporting on potential and existing lease status and performance
- Undertake ad hoc property related administration as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in the commercial property industry
- Strong ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong numerical skills
- The ability to organise and maintain large amounts of information
- Advanced MS Office proficiency would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of lease administration processes, terminology and provisions isdesirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! If this sounds like you, join us by applying now!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive the vacancy close date may be subject to change don't delay and Apply Now!