Payroll Officer | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Feb-2022|
With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Wanted, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, Diana Ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
We are looking for an agile Payroll Officer. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the accurate processing of our high paced Retail and DC payrolls, ensuring compliance with our internal controls, modern awards and applicable legislation. We offer flexibility with hybrid working options as well as ongoing learning and development opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Executing weekly pay runs for 2500+ employees
- Maintenance of employee pay records in our payroll systems, Preceda and Timetarget
- Managing all payroll queries in a timely manner
- Processing WorkCover, Paid Parental and all other Leave payments
- Offboarding employees
- Assisting with payroll related projects and process improvement initiatives
- Assisting with regulatory compliance and process audits
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a fast paced, agile environment, is open to Full or Part time hours who has:
- Demonstrated payroll experience in a similar role for a medium sized company or larger
- An understanding of the General Retail Industry Award 2020 or similar award
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediary skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of service orientation
- The ability to problem solve and prioritise
- Absolute ethical standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Preceda and Time Target experience is not essential but considered advantageous
Our culture and benefits
Not only will you experience a team of supportive and successful professionals in this role, you will also be joining a large successful Australian business that has family values at its core. At Munro Footwear Group we offer a flexible, friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, development and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all our Brands.
We pride ourselves on our positive company culture and proven financial success within the market and ensure that that your hard work will be recognized and rewarded! If you're ready to take the next step in your career Apply Now and let's talk!