Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2022|
Exciting Opportunity for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to take the next step in their career with Australia's most iconic footwear brands!
Competitive salary & employee discounts
- Hybrid work set up
- Career development and upskilling opportunities
- Great team environment and collaborative culture
With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, Diana Ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success!
About your next role
Want to know what weaves this whole team together? Our Customers are at the centre of everything we do. And as one of Australia's oldest and much-loved footwear brands, we have walked a lot of miles together with our customers. If you love your customers too and you're cut from the same cloth, then read on!
This is a rare greenfield opportunity to join our innovative and customer driven CX team at the beginning of our Customer Lifecycle Program. As the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, you will support the development, execution, and reporting of the end-to-end customer lifecycle program. Focused on driving acquisition, growing customer value, optimise engagement, improving retention and building brand loyalty. In addition, you will support the Loyalty & CRM Marketing Manager with strategic goal setting and post analysis in line with company objectives.
Here are the big ticket items you'll get stuck into:
- CRM & Lifecycle Management: You will ensure effective and timely execution of the Lifecycle marketing program, manage the go-to-market process and create customer segments to build quality customer audiences to support CRM strategies.
- Customer Loyalty Strategy: You will be an integral part of developing, defining and delivering end to end customer lifecycle program and promotional calendar strategy. You will drive initiatives to increase customer acquisition, conversion, loyalty and retention.
- Stakeholder Management: is not a ‘hide behind a desk' kind of role, you'll be working right across our business and with external stakeholders too. You'll need to build great relationships and you'll be seen as the glue that holds it all together!
You will be a specialist in understanding “The Customer Mindset” and want to take the customer on the lifecycle journey with you. You'll bring your experience within the retail sector, along with understanding of customer personalisation and the technology that supports it.
You will bring:
- A strong understanding of audience segmentation
- Will love runnning a good old A/B testing & EDM campaigns and get razor focused on what works
- Bring a good understanding of digital customer personalisation
- Comfortable with data, with strong analytics and reporting skills
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice.
- Good foundational experience in CRM or Lifecycle specialist/co-ordinator role
- Experience in building high-performance customer journeys through marketing automation platforms like, Emarsys or Salesforce marketing cloud.
- If you come with prior experience in a retail environment, you'll be at the top of our list
Our culture and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow! We offer a flexible, friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all our Brands.