Payroll Governance Analyst | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jul-2022|
With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread!
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
This is a brand spanking new role, sitting in our payroll team (who have THE best culture of any payroll team, I've witnessed, we're talking supportive, collaborative, and empowering). This is a terrific role to make your own, with a clear mandate to set up robust payroll governance, including implementing clear compliance controls and building upon the newly established documentation control register.
You'll also play a crucial role in being the systems champion of the team, (we use Preceda and HumanForce). Your love of technology will help you evaluate and optimize how we use our current tech, alongside contributing to any system transformation that might lay in our future.
You will have accountability for:
- Holistically monitoring governance and compliance controls, as well as supporting the continuous improvement of payroll procedures.
- Conducting time and attendance and Payroll audits to ensure that the underlying systems, procedures, and controls provide results that are compliant with applicable Awards, business rules, and Fair Work/ATO regulations.
- Supporting with ongoing project work within Payroll, People and Culture and the wider business.
What we'd love for you to bring:
- Demonstrated understanding of payroll compliance and governance, better still, if you have experience of setting up these from scratch
- Exposure to the award interpretation, ideally the Retail Award.
- Experience of complex tech platforms Alongside, related systems and technology
- Demonstrated payroll experience in a similar role for a medium sized company or larger
- Ability to contribute confidently in cross functional forums influence
Our culture and benefits
At MFG, we offer a friendly, welcoming team environment with continued support and training over your career.
With generous Team Member benefits, including discounts across all brands and an inclusive flexible work policy to support your work life balance. This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow,
If this sounds like your thing, apply now, we'd love to hear from you!