Digital Designer - Contract | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Contract Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2020|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is one of Australia's leading wholesaler and retailer of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the fashion footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We have recently moved into a newly renovated state of the art Support Office in Abbotsford, which includes a fully equipped onsite gym with personal training, basketball court, café & so much more!
About the Role
An exciting parental leave contract opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital Designer to design intuitive front-end digital web and print solutions across our multiple brands at MFG. A key part of your role will be supporting the wider graphic team to produce assets for successful production of digital and multi – channel projects. You will also continually assess the user experience of our websites whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce digital finished art for eDMs, banners, social and marketing collateral across a range of mediums including video, digital and print
- Design and produce eDMs, digital banners and social media imagery
- Develop presentation material and maintain brand style guide
- Liaise with the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director to roll out seasonal campaigns
- Collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer to ensure consistency of brand identity
- Assist in concept, styling and directing photography for social, eDMs and seasonal campaigns
- Continually improve both the look and function all our websites
- Identify and propose improvements, ensure content readability, content governance
- Code and update CRM, triggered and transactional emails
- Research, design and implement wireframes, mock ups and responsive optimisations for new and existing web and email interfaces
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience across a range of digital and print mediums (including POS) preferably within a retail environment
- Tertiary qualification in digital design, graphic design, multimedia or equivalent
- Exposure to agency or multiple brand work environments
- Proven experience in responsive design across web and mobile portals
- Intermediate level HTML & CSS skills
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of UX and experience design principles
- Strong understanding of responsive websites (Magento preferred) and eDMs
- Experience designing for ecommerce websites
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work on multiple tasks and brands concurrently
- Ability to work autonomously and to problem solve whilst also being a collaborative team player
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided, including discount across all Retail Images and subsidised personal training sessions. As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!
If you have a passion for Digital design with a creative mind and excellent attention to detail, this is the perfect role to grow your career and join us!