Retail Store Manager | Cinori | Flinders Lane | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Oct-2018|
Cinori Shoes is renowned for its colourful, eclectic offering of shoes and bags. Brands such as Django & Juliette, Top End, Mollini and Gamins offer supreme comfort and quality without compromising on style.
As an established retailer nearing 20 years, Cinori Shoes are dedicated to being one of the best fashion footwear retailers in the country and have a continued commitment to our people and products.
We are currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Store Manager for our Flinders Lane store. A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
- Opportunities for Career Progression across multiple brands
- Amazing Employee Discount - up to 50% off all Munro Footwear Products
- Ongoing training and development
Key responsibilities include;
- Being customer focused; delivering exceptional, old-fashioned customer service
- Maintaining existing and expanding on our customer base to create lifetime loyalty
- Achieving and exceeding daily & weekly sales targets
- Managing stock and associated inventory
- Maintaining excellent store presentation and visual merchandising standards
- Motivate and lead your team to success
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A minimum 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar fashion retail management role
- Previous footwear experience advantageous but not essential
- Excellent personal standards in providing personalised and genuine customer service
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Proven experience achieving and exceeding sales targets
- A positive, vibrant & high spirited approach with a can do attitude
We are seeking a leader who shares our passion for shoes and meaningful customer service, who contributes to the team, seeks challenges and embraces change.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!