Master Data Administrator | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Oct-2018|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is one of Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of footwear, owning and operating Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Cinori, Diana Ferrari, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Offices in Port Melbourne & Collingwood and 290+ stores nationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated and proactive Master Data Administrator. This role will contribute to the success of all business units through providing expertise in all aspects of data administration and integrity. The role has huge growth and development potential, the right candidate can expand into Data Analysis and BI, creating highly valued reporting that will enable the business to make valuable product & commercial decisions. We are seeking applications from candidates with superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Generous Employee Discount - Up to 50% off Munro Footwear Products
- Join one of Australia's largest footwear retailers!
- Career development opportunities to grow your career!
- Provide expertise in all aspects of data administration and integrity
- Preserve the integrity of the master data within our ERP database and actively promote data integrity
- Populate item master templates for upload into ERP for all business units
- Assist all departments with any ERP data requests
Skills and Experience Required
- Advanced knowledge of excel including macros and VBA
- Experience using Infor M3 or similar ERP
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Database administration and maintenance experience
- Experience with SQL queries
Take the opportunity to join our dynamic and fast paced company. To ensure your application is considered please attach your resume and cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role.