Senior Allocator | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jun-2022|
We have a newly created opportunity for a Senior Allocator to join our Merchandise Team. In this role you will lead a team of allocators, and partner with our merchandise planners to facilitate the optimum allocation and replenishment for all stores and Brands.
Benefits & Culture:
At Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. With more than 250+ stores and 2000+ Team Members nationally, we are Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands including Mountfords, Midas, Mollini, Mathers, Williams, Colorado, diana ferrari and Australia's biggest online footwear retailer, Styletread! We offer:
- Enjoy a hybrid working model, with the option to spread your time between our Abbotsford Support Office and home!
- On your days in the office you will enjoy an onsite café, access to the Gym & Groom room
- You will be joining a large successful Australian business that has family values at its core
- We pride ourselves on our positive company culture and proven financial success within the market and ensure that that your hard work will be recognized and rewarded
- Join the (self-proclaimed) best team culture in the industry!
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Determining, reviewing, and maintaining optimum stock levels at the distribution centre and the retail stores for all sizes and all Brand images;
- Facilitating the allocation and replenishment of merchandise by Stock Keeping Unit's (SKU) for all images;
- Maximise the inventory instore without going over capacity; and
- Continuing to seek improvement from the operation of the best-of-class Just Enough Retail Allocation system to use its full functionality and advanced features to maximise the benefits to the business.
To be successful, you will bring your strong Merchandise experience within Allocations, with a good understanding of size curves. While experience in a similar sized Footwear Retailer is advantageous, similar experience across any size curve business will have you in a strong position.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience allocating to a nationwide store network;
- Experience with an Allocation system (Mi9 experience will be held in high regard, however not mandatory);
- The ability to utilize data to drive the right outcomes;
- An ability to Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure optimal outcomes and improved processes; and
If you're ready to take the next step in your career Apply Now and let's talk!