Retail Assistant Store Manager Cinori Sorrento | VIC
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Apr-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Offices in Port Melbourne & Collingwood and 290+ stores nationally.
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced, motivated and customer service driven Assistant Store Manager located in Cinori Sorrento, VIC. A key part of your role will be to deliver meaningful, personalised and genuine customer service with a strong focus on driving sales and teamwork.
Benefits & Culture:
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Generous employee discount for you and your immediate family!
- Join one of Australia's largest privately owned footwear retailer
Key responsibilities include:
- Being customer focused and delivering exceptional service
- Achieving and exceeding all targets in line with company KPIs
- Stock Maintenance and as required visual merchandising
- Maintaining excellent store presentation
- Motivate and lead your team to success
We are looking for people who:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar fashion retail management role
- Previous footwear experience advantageous but not essential
- Excellent personal standards in providing personalised and genuine customer service
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Proven experience achieving and exceeding sales targets
- A positive, vibrant & high spirited approach with a can do attitude
Cinori Shoes is renowned for its colourful, eclectic offering of shoes and bags. Brands such as Django & Juliette, Top End, Mollini and Gamins offer supreme comfort and quality without compromising on style. As an established retailer nearing 20 years, Cinori Shoes are dedicated to being one of the best fashion footwear retailers in the country and have a continued commitment to our people and products.
If you are looking for a fantastic environment with a rapidly growing footwear group, Apply Now we would love to hear from you!