Business Analyst | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Nov-2018|
- Join a successful & growing National Fashion Footwear Group
- Generous 50% off employee discount across all MFG Brands
- Supportive team culture and environment
We are calling on an exceptional, highly skilled Business Analyst to join our tight – knit Web-Development team!
The Business Analyst will be the vital link between our system integration and our business objectives by performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a strong technical background, a natural analytical way of thinking and an ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users as well as business concepts to technical staff.
Reporting into the Digitial Project Manager, responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse systems integration needs
- Performing requirements analysis and translating results into technical features and user stories.
- Execution of full procedure documentation for all Web, Middlewear and PIM systems
- Support with new business initiatives and projects
- Follow established company and department standards and best practices
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technologies
- Work independently and within the team structure
- Effectively communicate (verbal and written) with users, management and co-workers
- Reports on status to the stakeholders
- Provide estimates for assigned tasks
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Other duties as defined by management
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience as an Integration Business Analyst or similar position
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret business needs and to transform them into clearly defined requirements and acceptance criteria
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Holistic view, ability to synergize between various requirements and integrated solutions
- Outstanding understanding of retail and mobile/web development
- Ability to think outside the box and solve problems creatively in a fast-paced agile environment
- Proactive approach, continuous seeking for ways to achieve business growth and improvement
- An IT, Business or Relevant Degree or Experience
- Magento or similar experience is an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you, don't delay and apply today!