Digital Marketing Analyst | Melbourne Head Office
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2019|
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread. Styletread is Australia's most popular & successful online footwear destination! Stocking the largest range of women's and men's shoes from all the best Australian and international brands.
Our success is predicated on connecting with consumers in authentic and unexpected ways, while remaining true to the rich heritage of each of our brands. We are excited to be moving into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office located in Abbotsford in April 2019!
About your next role
With a portfolio of online stores geared for growth in 2019, we are on the hunt for a motivated Digital Marketing Analyst to join our in house Digital Marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, this role will focus on the analysis and interpreting data to make into actionable insights to guide and make improvements to the overall MFG Marketing Strategy. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail, who is passionate about our customers and someone who would love to grow and develop with our growing business.
Key responsibilities will include
- Analysing & interpreting data across different customer segments, both on our websites and social media
- Complete weekly & monthly reporting to display costs & performance by channel.
- Assistance with SEO of all content and landing page optimization
- Assist with email marketing communications, EDM and reporting
- Track results and compile actionable insights that will inform future marketing strategies
- Streamline efficiencies and improve processes across the organisation
- Maintain marketing reports and execute Data Analysis when required
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business Management related disciplines
- 2 – 3 years' experience in digital marketing or e-commerce experience
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics and Agency reporting tools
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Exceptional stakeholder management & communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly self-motivated and willing to take initiative to solve challenges
- Commercially minded with a sound understanding of online retail
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow and build your career within our Digital Marketing Team. In return we offer a great salary package, excellent employee discounts and benefits and a fun & rewarding team culture and environment. If this sounds like you then join us by applying now!
Please note we will not be accepting applications from agencies. If you are interested in the role please apply directly.
For more information About Us visit our website www.munrofootweargroup.com.au